Mount Olive Area Chamber of Commerce
123 N. Center Street
Julie Beck, President:
Theresa Weeks, Administrative Assistant:
- To be eligible to register to vote, persons must be at least 18 years old, (17 ½ to register), not under conviction of a felony, mentally competent, and have been a permanent legal resident of the precinct for 30 days.
- Voters must register at least 25 days prior to the election.
- Voters need identification bearing their full legal name (such as a birth certificate or driver’s license) and current address to register.
- Voters may register at the Board of Elections office or by mail. Voter registration forms may be picked up at any branch of the Wayne County Library System.
|Wayne County, Goldsboro||919-731-1411|
|Piggly Wiggly, Mount Olive||919-658-9628|
- New residents must obtain an NC driver’s license within 60 days of establishing residency.
- Newcomers must pass a written and eye exam. A driving test is given at the discretion of the examiner.
- Applicants must bring their out-of-state license, proof of insurance, proof of address, and proof of social security to the rest (Military ID, Social Security Card or ITIN for proof of social security).
- Residents moving from within NC must report change of address within 60 days.
- Driver’s license must be renewed every 8 years for drivers between 18-53 and every 5 years for drivers 54 and older.
Driver’s License Offices
Mount Olive 919-658-3942
Tags and Registration
- New residents must obtain a NC vehicle title at the same time as they register their vehicle(s) for license plates.
- License plates for a passenger vehicle must be purchased within 30 days after establishing residency.
Vehicle Registration Offices
Mount Olive 919-658-9921
- Fire, Police, Ambulance 911
- Emergency mental health hotline
- Environmental emergency
- Fire non-emergency 919-580-4262
- Poison Control 1-800-848-6946
- Police non-emergency, Mount Olive
- NC Center for Missing Persons
Board of Education
Wayne County, Goldsboro 919-736-1104
Duplin County, Kenansville 910-296-1521
Employment Security Commission, Goldsboro 919-731-7950
Calypso Town Hall 919-658-9221
Faison Police Department 910-267-2721
Public Works Department 910-267-6901
Town Hall 910-267-2721
Zoning Office 910-267-5901
Mount Olive Town Manager 919-658-9539
Building Inspector 919-658-9538
Housing Authority 919-658-6682
Public Works Authority 919-658-9517
Town Clerk’s Office 919-658-9537
WIC Office 919-658-2680
Hospital and Medical
Mount Olive Eye Care 919-820-1998
Community Health Services, Mount Olive 919-658-5900
Vidant Health, Duplin Hospital, Kenansville 910-296-0941
Eastpointe Human Services, Kenansville 910-296-1851
Mt. Olive Family Medicine 919-658-4954
Gateway Physicians Group, Kenansville 910-296-1144
Goshen Medical, Faison 910-267-0421
James R. Lambert, MD, Mount Olive 919-658-2505
Mount Olive Chiropractic Center, Mount Olive 919-658-0003
Mount Olive Pediatrics, PA 919-658-9123
Gateway Physicians Group, Wallace 910-285-2330
Gateway Physicians Group, Warsaw 910-293-7246
Eastpointe of Goldsboro 919-731-1133
Wayne County Health Department, Goldsboro 919-731-1000
Wayne UNC Health Care, Goldsboro 919-736-1110
Sleep Inn & Suites, Mount Olive 919-658-1002
Mount Olive Messenger 919-778-2211
Mount Olive Tribune 919-658-9456
Mount Olive 919-658-2474
Steele Memorial, Mount Olive 919-299-8105
Emily Hill Library, Faison 910-267-0601
Pikeville Library, Pikeville 919-705-1893
Main Library, Goldsboro 919-735-1824
Boys Club of Mount Olive 919-658-9836
Gym, Faison 910-267-2721
Parks and Recreation, Mount Olive 919-658-9538
Southern Wayne Country Club 919-658-4269
Duplin County, Kenansville 910-296-2110
Wayne County, Goldsboro 919-731-1461
Duke Energy, Goldsboro 1-800-452-2777
Tri-County Electric, Dudley 919-735-2611
Piedmont Natural Gas 1-800-275-6264
US Cellular 1-888-289-8722
Mount Olive 919-658-9536
Open Broadband 704-438-0155